Feb 15, 2014

Christmas Day!

Santa definitely did not forget us this year. 
He delivered big time! 
Santa hit a home run with these kitties. 
Shelby even had a last minute addition to her santa list and even though we thought maybe the workshop was already closed, I think Santa might have went to Toys R Us in the middle of the night because it was open 24 hours a day the week before Christmas and got Shelby the very specific glow in the dark gak she wanted. 
The BIGGEST HIT EVER in the history of children were these scooters that Trevor found. 
They have used them every single day since then. 
And they kept them entertained while Trevor and I talked to Brett (Elder Thawley) on the phone. We got to finally hear the whole stories about things he had only hinted at in his letters! Last Christmas away! 
This year I finally made monkey bread and it was everything I ever dreamed of and more.
It was great to have Grandma Kathi and Grandpa Curtis with us to celebrate Christmas Day! 
Flipping out over the flying fairy toy Daddy got her. 
It's a fairy and it flies and and and and!!!!!! 
Shelby named her remote control snack Blood Tooth. 
Her other big late in the game request was "a head where you can do her hair like the one in despicable me" And because I have two girls, we had to get two! They totally played with them all day. Daddy also got them this crazy sand that sticks together from brookstone. I finally threw it all away last week. 
And I got them play dough for the first (and last) time. 
Play dough will continue to be a grandma's house activity! 
The cousins got the girls a balloon kit and we had so much fun with it that night after eating our fantastic steak and rice dinner! 
It was an awesome Christmas! 

No comments: