Time for Second Christmas! Yay!
A Doc McStuffins Check Up and a Princess Sophia Vanity were waiting for the girls!
Cora's in shock.
We all love second Christmas in Saratoga!
So excited to use our pizza maker, mom!
And Trevor loved his remote control car of course!
Things got crazy!!!
Love you Uncle Richard! Hope you're using the mini fridge in your office!
Hung over. Wake up girly! Time to pack up & get ready for our family overnight trip to San Fran!
First we checked into the Fairmont.
Took a few selfies.
Then hopped in the car and headed over to the BYU vs. Washington Hunger Bowl game at AT&T Park.
So weird to see football being played here!
It was cold but not too cold. Felt great actually.
We saw the Hiltons over at the coke slide (cora calls it the "diet coke" slide because she's awesome) and we connected with lots of other people at the game through instagram. Seemed like our whole pleasanton ward was there that night! Behind us in the section over was even a family from Trevor's home ward in Fresno!
This one just doesn't have an appreciation for the game of football quite yet.
But they both appreciate caramel corn for sure.
Glove time! I guess it was a little chilly for the little ones.
Team Umizumi saved the day!
But by this time we were all bored because BYU got hammered and looked so lame that I almost wanted to cheer for the other team just for fun.
We lost but are still having fun as a family!
Final score, 31-16
Our friend and neighbor the head of college scouting for the 49ers was there and talked to us later about what a problem it is for BYU that they had to run everything through taysom the quarterback. Whatever their problem is, they need to get on it! I am a fair weathered fan!
Shelby was just excited to be there.
And nothing lifts the spirits like a huge gingerbread house made with real gingerbread, candy and frosting in the lobby of your hotel.
Haha, mom and I took pictures of each other taking pictures! And Shelby was thisclose to eating something from it. So tempting!
Shelby is still talking about the time that grandma let her eat room service and watch mickey mouse clubhouse in her bed!
Good morning San Francisco!!!!
Time to pack the car and head down to the wharf like proper tourists.
Ah yes, and what's the soup dujour? It's the soup of the day. Mmmm that sounds good. I'll have that. Okay actually we will just have all the sourdough bread you have. ALL of it.
My birthday was the next day so I just went ahead and ate calamari as my main dish. Yum.
There were so many people out and about that I kinda felt like those seals out there. But we still had fun! We never get sick of the seals!
Wearing my new scarf and carrying my new purse! Thanks mom!
I like how this picture kinda looks like someone is supposed to be standing there next to Richard! Maybe little brother brett! Last Christmas without him, yay!
Selfies while we wait to try some cinnamon sugar mini donuts!
Oh and Shelby had ice cream too. Fun!
When we got home they begged me to put their toys together. Mom stuff. I love it.


No comments:
Post a Comment