May 1, 2009

mom's new camera

"um the flash didn't go off. did you press the button mom?" (shelby is doing her flying bird impression)


"okay mom, i think you might have it set on video." 

we finally got it! and shelby looks like she is training to be a diver or something. so funny. 

this was in front of tucano's in provo-richard's favorite restaurant. ok really it is EVERYONE'S favorite restaurant, unless you hate food. i mean the salad bar is even good. 

this post was for you ashley!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! You read my plea! You really are the bestest friend ever. I'm so glad I was able to see you all. I miss you guys.

Ashley said...

PS - I noticed this in one of the pics of us on my cam - we have identical outfits, layering and accessory wise (cardigan, shirt, tank - multiple layers of color-coordinated balled necklace). Does US have a section for this? Maybe the "Who wore it Best" lol! Love you

megan&steve said...

Tucanos is the greatest. Lots of great food. Looks like Provo was fun! Shelby might just fly away! She is too cute.