Apr 26, 2009

it's fun to stay....

at the YMCA!

shelby loves her uncle richard so much. they really know how to stay on the beat! this last week we were in utah for richard's graduation from BYU! YAY! more to come!


4 comments:

heathyjane said...

I was in utah for graduation too and am SO sad we didn't arrange to see each other! I would have just loved that.

Parkinson Family said...

That little Shelby isn't loved or anything is she?! So fun to see your parents clapping for her and Daddy and Uncle cheering her on. Congrats to Richard!

Amy E said...

I don't know if she's enjoying the dancing or your parents clapping more...haha. So cute, as always.

Ashley said...

I have seriously signed on to check for updates on your blog like 5 times today! I am dying at work. There's a swine flu scare in Park City - all schools are closed, we're not allowed to accept any locals and so I have NOTHING to do. Save me! Blog, already! <3 you