December 29th, 2014
It's Mommy's birthday! She's 32!
This is really all I needed for my birthday...and pain meds...and ice packs...and prune juice...and sleep. I wasn't sure if I wanted to even leave the house that day so everyone start the day slowly.
Because what is better than spending a cold December morning snuggling with a brand new baby???
Happy Birthday to me!
Cora even volunteered to take our picture.
Then I took one with her baby boo.
Selfies are the best while mom is at rest.
Eventually they convinced me to leave the house to go to Grandma's.
There were cupcakes waiting!
And Grandpa said we could watch North and South which we barely had started while in the hospital.
But first...party time!
Baby's first Birthday Party. She thought it was a real snore.
Trevor, Brett, and Richard tried to take the girls to see a movie, but it was sold out! So they fed them dinner and took them to a bouncy house place and kept them busy the rest of the night. Mom got the rest of us awesome salads, mine with blue cheese dressing, finally! Then she spent quality time with baby Madison while Dad and I marathon-ed North and South. He loved it just like I thought! One of my faves for sure. I feel like watching it right now in fact. 32 years with 3 kids=perfection.
December 30th, 2014
Well, still recovering, and still getting this sweet girl used to being a big sister! She loves it and she still loves me and says she will still be my baby...forever. love you cora!
Big girls spent the day and night with grandma and grandpa again so Daddy could take good care of me and Madison. It was wonderful. We had quality time with our sweet new little girl.
Thursday December 31st
9 days old and so excited for New Year's Eve!
Her 1 week birthday!
She must have been squished like this in the womb because she slept with her head tilted like this in the swing, car seat, and rock and play. Each time we would try to move her head it would go right back! Looked uncomfortable but she was very happy. It eventually went away!
Somebody loves being a big sister!
The girls were excited to come back home and spend a quiet New Year's Eve with their baby sis.
Hi Grandpa! Thanks for watching us today!
Wrestle Daddy!
sooo sleeeeepy.
Last snuggle of 2014!
The New Years Baby
No comments:
Post a Comment