Sep 3, 2014

May Birthdays

In May, our friend Parker turned 3! Here are the little twins playing together at the beginning of his party. My awesome mom came along since walking across the street and then sitting there was overwhelming. And we couldn't miss the party! I took pictures to distract myself from wanting to puke. It was still really early in the pregnancy, so since nobody knew, people probably just thought I was in a bad mood! Carter's birthday was the next week at Pump It Up and I could barely ride in a car, so Mom was nice enough to take the girls to the party. They had a blast!!! 
Allison brought the southern in by getting Chick Fil A trays of nuggets. Kid Heaven! 
Octonauts cake! Such a great show. I love watching it! 
Love your grandma! 
Mom was awesome enough to take pictures at Carter's party. She was so great to take the girls so they wouldn't miss it! And it was so great that on her and Allison's recommendation we had Shelby's party at Pump it Up a few months later. 

 This was the part Shelby really wanted for her birthday...to sit in the Birthday Chair! 
Yay! Birthdays are so fun! 
 Allison made awesome Ninjago cupcakes for the kids. The girls were in heaven since they LOVE Ninjago-because of the boys of course. I understand, it's a good show! 
Next up was Grandpa Lou's birthday! Because I love him so much we made the trip. It was brutal! 
We love both teams! (he's a little more A's and we are lots more Giants though) 
Mother's Day cupcakes for Grandma Peggy
Back from strawberry picking/eating. 
Grandpa was excited to see what they picked! 
Uncle Richard was a great sport about playing with the kids since I was basically a bump on a log. 
Ughhhhhhhhhh. You guys go ahead and eat without me please. blech. 

Killdeer eggs, the silliest bird nests around. 
The momma was so mad! It's not our fault you put your eggs on the ground! 

Happy Mother's Day! Time to talk to Uncle Brett, but BONUS, it was also his BIRTHDAY!!!! Mom had figured that out at the beginning of his mission and looked forward to it ever since. Pretty great timing! She sent him a cake in the shape of Montana and a few other things, but not much since he was coming home in less than 2 months!!! 
Happy Birthday to you Brett! 

No comments: