On the second day of January I got all of our New Year cards ready to send out! We sent them to anyone who sent us a Christmas card and also to all of Trevor's clients. I love how they turned out! I did not order enough and we ran out really fast!
For Christmas the Strohs got us all annual passes to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Such a great idea! We were SO excited to use them! As always the Carl's Jr. down the street from the aquarium called to us first.
It was busy, but since we got there later in the afternoon it wasn't too busy, for a holiday!
For the first time we watched this shark eat another fish! SO cool!
Hi Penguins!
Baby Penguin
booty shot! haha! thanks mom!
Snack time!
Seal impressions...
We are always on the lookout for seat otters.
Sure glad they didn't go extinct because they are the cutest!
Cora fell deeply in love with the wave tunnel and made me take a million pictures of her.
here it comes!!!!!!
yay!!!!!!!
Shelbeeeee come seeeee this!!!!!!
Big sister looks a little nervous at first!
Fun! Can't wait to use our passes again!
Since we still hadn't gotten our fill of marine life, we stopped down the road in Monterey to look at more low-tide exposed sea life.
There were roughly a million hermit crabs walking around everywhere!
Dad saying helloooo to a little hermit crab.
I found the one and only sea star, it's tiny and it hid itself not long after everyone looked at it.
Richard loves it when I take pictures!
Trevor the explorerrrr.
I used my mom finding skills to find not one but two crabs!
(because once you have a child you are magically given powers to find everything and anything.)
Trevor, of course, had to fish it out.
The crab was, true to his name, very crabby about being disturbed.
If there was a video of this it would sound like... "Trevorrrrr! Be careful! Don't get pinched! Eeeek! It's going to pinch you! Seriously!" "Okay, Alisha, calm down. It's not. Relax."
My man is so brave!
Then we drove off into the sunset and Cora fell fast asleep. Still no idea where she got that scratch!
I stayed in the car while everyone else did a little more exploring! We can't be stopped!
It was a great day!
The next morning Uncle Richard played games with the girls that were based on the movie Megamind which they forced him to watch and which we all really like! It's a good one for sure.
Then we made the leftover gingerbread house kits from Christmas. Still fun even in January!
Beach time with the sillies!
Long walk, empty beach, still super low tides.
All right, here we go.
Daddy really is the greatest, I have to agree!
We are definitely huggers.
1 comment:
All those sunset pictures are AMAZING! Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment