On the Wednesday after Thanksgiving, Shelby's class had their Christmas program! So nice to get it done at the beginning of December. They had been practicing for months! Shelby was Mrs. Clause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After the program I was in charge of the student and parent holiday party as well!
Grandma came to hang with Cora so that I could help get the kids dressed and ready.
Mr. and Mrs. Clause are SO ready!
High Five for Daddy! And look! Here comes Grandpa too! It was super nice this year with such a small class. No jostling with parents for the front row with only 12 kids, including 2 sets of twins!
Shelby definitely lucked out in the costume department! We just used last year's skirt she wore for her preschool program, and Mrs. Bean had the rest. Now get ready for a million pictures of our little star.
"Welcome to our Holiday Program!" Shelby and Arnav really bonded after playing these parts!
We are Santa's Elves!
Adorable!
Santa Clause is coming to town!
Her big part:
"Let's warm our tummies with something yummy" and then they sang the hot chocolate song, so perfect for hot chocolate lover Grandma Cindy!
So for the class party we had breakfast foods since the play started at 9:30 am. And since it's a private school I got away with a Merry Christmas sign! Though in their songs they changed certain lines, such as "we wish you a happy holiday" so whatever. But the majority of the kids in her class don't celebrate Christmas since they aren't originally from this country, but they are very supportive of it.
Mom was nice enough to get a tray of fruit and a tray of pastries from Whole Foods for our parents table. Yum!
Daddy and a stretching Cora
Time to party!
My reindeer donuts were a big hit! Good thing because I had to make 2 batches since the first ones kinda looked evil. These ones turned out much better and cuter!
Mrs. Bean is the best, we are so lucky to have her! She gives Cora stickers every morning and she and I always chat for a few minutes before and after school. We all love her! Being her room mom is the best!
After the program, Grandma came over to read and play with the girls so that I could get down to business on the family cookbook I promised to make for all the family for Christmas.
Love you so much Mom! And those pants are so awesome.
1 comment:
Cutest Mrs. Claus ever! And you're such a great room mom - cute reindeer doughnuts!!
Post a Comment