My wonderful mother got the girls these gorgeous, super girly, very poofy, pumpkin dresses from pb kids. They could have been costumes, but mostly they were for fun. So this is basically a photo shoot, that's it, nothing more, just photos from October 30th at a pumpkin patch down the road that was practically all out of pumpkins. I wanted to go to a different one, but the girls so desperately wanted to pet the bunnies again, so they got all dolled up and we had some fun on a warm autumn afternoon.
Glitter, dirt, and hay was all over my car by the end of the day!
My cute models were rewarded with hot chocolate topped with little marshmallow ghosts.
And I don't really instagram anymore, but I do still make fun pictures for myself and send them to my mom once in a while, especially of the outfits she gets them!
No comments:
Post a Comment