Back to the patch, this time with our neighborhood posse.
In other words, Shelby's harem. It was awesome!
Ready to learn about the life cycle of the butterfly? The recording tells you everything you need to know and Shelby can help you fill in the blanks if you forget. She LOVED this ride!
Miss thing and her little boo boo. Poor baby! Not that it stopped her for a second!
Yeah, windy and dusty much? Time to go home!
She's hoping putting on rain boots and getting out the umbrella will somehow bring the rain!
Trevor is in Young Men's and he found out that his teachers were in charge of a combined activity on a monday before mutual, so naturally he turned to me! I put together a haunted gingerbread house activity that he said the kids loved. We used the leftovers to have our own decorating party with the neighbors. I think we will make it into a family tradition! So fun! Cora decorated hers for a solid 30 minutes all by herself and the kids barely made any mess. It was an awesome afternoon!
Allison made sure I was in a few pictures! I call this the preschool drop off then never changed look.
At the end of the week we went to a different patch with more friends. I tried my best to get the girls to wear their pumpkin fairy costumes that Grandma Cindy got them from pottery barn, but Shelby said they were dress up clothes, not real clothes! Oh well! (Luckily I succeeded later in the month!) Our friend's son wore his Jake the pirate costume and we had a good laugh because without his hat he looked like a cute genie!
This pumpkin patch was new for us and it instantly eclipsed the one with the jumpy houses, because this one had a bunny petting zoo!!!! Cue the millions of pictures...
BABY BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These bunnies were seriously loved on by my girls!
Here's what they look like compared to my feet!
I love a good time-wasting photo app!
Ready, Set, Go!
Adam and Trevor, the bff's stopping to smell the sunflowers.
hahahahahahaha! love these two!
Mom, tell the nice genie to grant me a wish right now!
Fun times with Fun friends!
We were officially pumpkin patched out after visiting 4 of them in 2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment