Nov 14, 2013

October dailies

My mom got us the little people Halloween set this year! I couldn't wait to set it up.

Cora was, of course, way more excited about the packing peanuts. 

So fun! It made the coolest, spookiest sounds and the animals all had little masks.
They played with them every day. Thanks mom! 

Naked story time! 

Pajamas as cute as these can definitely be worn all day long. 

When I look at my phone's photo album I see the routine of our little days, make lunches, school drop off, play with cora, park time, errands, soccer on saturdays, gymnastics on mondays, maybe a playdate thrown in. I love our little life! 
Conference weekend is the best! I may not have had fancy pinterested things to do, but I did watch every single sesion and the girls can tell me what the prophet's name is. Win! 
The Sunday of conference we walked to the big park and had a lovely family picnic! 


More park the next day, but this was the last park visit for a while because...
this little one fell and split her eyebrow open! No stitches were needed, just lots of hugs and love. 
She was so tough, barely cried! 
Working it out with me while we watch project runway. Loved this season so much!

Getting uncle brett's (i mean elder thawley's!) october package ready! 

Shelby wanted to have an apple tasting project. We had to color in our favorite tasting apple's color on her apple charts. She's the best. 
Both girls LOVE gymnastics. Their favorite part is when Shelby comes to our side of the gym and they can hug. It makes all the coaches smile every time. As Cora says..."we love each other!" 

Guess what her favorite part of soccer is??? snack time. 

The other nursery leader and I made a fishing game to choose our songs. 
They have never been so quiet! It's a big hit!
Why do Sundays feel like they are actually 40 hours long instead of 24???

At our favorite burger place. 5 guys is the best, Shelby loves to make pictures for their bulletin board.

Lunch with Daddy at Chili's!

Fun time after school before FHE! I knew it was trouble when they were quiet for so long!

Family Home Evening. :) Simple and fun. Those candy corn oreos were AMAZING. 

I love all the new Target Halloween decorations I got this year!!! 

After school Ariel birthday party? YAY!

Haunted craft time. 

Lunch+play+maybe a nap big maybe
Cora and her friends. Sometimes at night I'll wake up to her putting friends all around me in bed and climbing in next to me. She's a snuggler. 


Had to start wearing boots for soccer practice. SOOOOO muddy!
After school lego time is their favorite time. 

"Take a picture mom! I ate the whole thing!" She instituted a "waffle wednesday" tradition. 
Yay for yummy eggos and no spilled syrup on her uniform! 

No comments: