Aug 7, 2013

Muir Woods

Sometimes Trevor likes to be spontaneous and sometimes I agree. :) So after we picked up Shelby from her first day of golf camp and ate lunch at the club, Trevor had the idea to go to Muir woods. Cora fell asleep in the car, and I was happy that I happened to bring a sweater. To get there we had to drive over the Golden Gate Bridge, which I don't have any memory of doing, even though my parents said I did. Must have been too little. It was an absolutely perfect day for a drive in the bay area! 


Well, guess it's time to stop taking pictures and lock someone into the stroller!  

Someone was excited about all the big trees! 

She also wanted a picture with John Muir and every bear carving too. People looked at me so weird! 

Shelby couldn't believe they had ice cream at muir woods! Wow! Simple pleasures. :) 


Shelby gives Muir Woods two thumbs way up! 


Time to go back over the bridge! 


The weather was so perfect and mild that we just had to stop for a minute on the beach too! 

I think it's a jelly fish, Trevor disagrees. Either way we didn't touch it! There were so many of them! 

Scenery like this is why we pay so much to live here! 

No comments: