Jun 7, 2013

Parker turns 2

Almost nothing makes Shelby happier than a birthday party, especially when it's at her favorite neighbors' house for Cora's almost twin. 

 Parker finally turned 2! He always seems so old because he has to keep up with his brothers. 

We brought over our pink chairs and table, the boys handled it well. 

 The train table was a perfect spot to play and eat pizza and have a baby chat. 

 Parker says Shelby's name more than anyone else, other than his Mom's of course. He loves her lots. 

 Boy stuff. 

 Cora wants in on the frosting for sure!

 Party hats on!

 "Mess Mommy" is something I hear many times every day. 
She does not like to have her hands be messy for very long!

 Is Parker's baby brother Connor not the cutest? He's also the happiest baby I have ever seen in my life. 

 I love this. He was SO excited about his gifts! 

 Being a girl is pretty cool, you can play with pirates and dump trucks and trains AND princesses and sparkles and little ponies! We can do it all! 

No comments: