Jun 6, 2013

May Days


In May I felt like I really accomplished some things in the house: 

 Like putting up this wall of pictures...I love looking at it every single day!

And creating this area when you walk in the house has been SO awesome! 

I still haven't solved our shoe problem, 
though with 3 girls in the house we probably will never get control of it! 

Breakfast time! Their favorite morning treat is going out the the Bagel shop for Pink Bagels! 


Mmmmmm. Strawberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese and some fruit for Cora because she begged for it and who can say no to a kid pleading for fruit? She ate a bagel too, ok mostly the cream cheese. 


Sometimes I have to take a different road so that Cora doesn't see PetSmart, her favorite place. 
I can only handle the "free zoo" once a week! Last week I found a gecko outside his cage that they had been searching for all day! Sneaky little guy! It was very exciting to watch the worker catch him! 

Will someone please break the news to the chinchilla that he's gotten too big for his hiding spot?
Dude, we can totally see you. 

After dropping Shelby off at school, we visited Grandma and the playhouse for a bit one day in may.

Then we crashed big time. 

Wake up! It's time to pick up Shelby again! 


I attended my Mom's amazing stake relief society women's conference in May with my friend Alie from my ward. My Mom had me say hello to my primary teacher who taught me at age 8! I think she and I both acted like we remembered each other perfectly. She was super sweet. Mom's RS Stake Presidency did such a great job. The speakers were inspiring and I learned so much! The lunch was delicious and the place looked like a wedding and the best part was that a talented lady in the stake made 30 cakes, one for each table, every single one a different flavor and decorated with different frosting/fondant. They looked amazing and tasted even better! We sat at the vanilla bean cake table. Literally the best cake I've ever eaten. Usually pretty cakes aren't that delicious! Bravo! So, the picture above is what I came home to, happy girls, a house in chaos, and a tired but still smiling husband! :) 

Park time with the neighbors. It's always more fun to go with our friends! 



All wrapped up. 

Had to take a picture quick before she remembered her bow was still there. 

Pet Smart...again! We love our little routines. :) 

No comments: