Shelby's preschool class had been practicing beach-themed songs since January and had a dress rehearsal in April. We were all sooo ready! I can only imagine the relief the teachers feel after this program is done!
Check out the song list!!!
So exciting! The day is finally here!
Shelby's two best friends were split up from her, I think so that they would all stay focused!
Shelby was front and almost center, loving it!
Cora kept pointing and saying SHELBY! SHELBY! and waving like crazy.
She was super into the program this time!
One of my favorite parts: singing "we all live in a yellow submarine!" Even Cora knows parts of it now!
All the kids had a unique part of a song. Shelby was in "going to the beach" where they kids sing "did you bring (beach ball, bucket, hat, sunglasses)" Shelby's line was sunblock. We practiced.
" YES I BROUGHT THE SUN-BLOCK!"
LIMBO ROCK!
BRAVO!
Shelby was super duper excited that Grandpa Rich got to watch this time. She even prayed the night before that "Grandpa would really like my program."
Time to share with Cora and maybe a Cheeto or two for Grandpa too!
" Share Shelby? Eat it?"
Cute. Carter and Parker were doing the same thing!
Picture with Priksha please! As Priksha's mom put it, sometimes they are best friends. Let's just say that Shelby usually has a story about how Priksha was mean to her and I am very excited that she will be at a different school next year!
best friends forever
cuties
I dressed Cora to match the program's theme of course!
We did it!
2 comments:
Soooo Cute, sorry we missed it.
Such a darling program and preschooler!
Post a Comment