Presenting, Miss Shelby Ann Thompson, model/princess.She LOVED having her pictures taken. Her sister? Not so much. At least for me anyway. Once Grandma Cindy got there, Cora magically wanted to put on clothes and pose for pictures. Seriously, it was magic. The ones of them together? Make me cry why don't ya, you cuties? I adore all of these pictures. It wasn't hard to pick one for my Easter card, there was a clear favorite. It was perfect!
It is always fun to get in contact with people through a holiday card!
After receiving them in the mail from tiny prints, I got them all out the next day before the post office closed. Yeah! Trevor was awesome and took the girls out to lunch and then dropped Shelby off at Preschool so that I could get them done. He's so supportive! I really hope everyone enjoyed our Easter greeting!
I updated everyone on our big move, and so the card was also a kinda/sorta new address card too.
























.png)
1 comment:
I keep forgetting to tell you how much we LOVED getting your card! Your girls are darling!!
Post a Comment