Easter Saturday was fun and relaxing. Daddy was out golfing at the country club, so us girls got to bum around and get stuff done at home and play together all day long!
No better feeling in the world than pants-less trampoline jumping, apparently.
Whenever we are outside, the neighbors can hear us and pop their head over the fence. They usually barge their way past me at the front door too! It's cute, usually...
Darlene and Shelby were heavily discussing ponies here. Princess Cadence, yadda yadda yadda, Princess Celestia, blah blah blah. Hilarious. Big sister Chow (her real name) thinks they are so funny!
After I kicked those sweet neighbors out so that Cora could take a nap, Shelby and I decided it was time to finally dye eggs! Shelby had checked on the hard boiled eggs in the fridge fifty million times that day.
She was ready!!!
Use the pink one first mom!
We experimented with vinegar vs. vinegar water vs. water. I had fun.
After we got back from dinner with friends, Cora had her turn. She was more interested in transferring the finished eggs back and forth from the cartons, sending Shelby into a high level of anxiety for her precious eggs! You can see her little hand moving in every picture!
Yay! I didn't break any and I tortured my sister a little!
I loved her outfit that day. And I loved her position on the couch, just on the edge and wedged in between the pillows. I would bet a million dollars that she was watching mickey mouse clubhouse here.
We finished the day by making treats for the family Easter party the next day. Yum! It was a perfect project for her little hands. One jelly bean for Cora, one for the nest, and so on.
No comments:
Post a Comment