Mar 29, 2013

march

Ever since turning 2, miss Cora has started to love playing by herself. I watched her take a bunch of ponies, climb into the trampoline, zip herself in, and then play quietly. When I took these pictures I could hear her making the ponies talk to each other. The cuteness was overwhelming. 


Another favorite game is hide-n-go seek! The counting is probably her favorite part. 
11, 9, 8, 8, 8, 3, 14... FOUND YOU! hahahahaha! She just laughs and laughs!

At Grandma's house we enjoyed a fun surprise this spring when hundreds of daffodils popped up all over their yard! It was gorgeous. Shelby and Cora had fun hiding eggs and picking blooms. Later this day we spotted a HUGE bobcat in the field beyond their yard (behind a fence, but still). Trevor and Dad said it was the biggest they had ever seen! Crazy. 


Such a thoughtful little girl. :) 

Whenever I try to get something done for a consecutive amount of time-say more than 10 minutes-these creative gals come up with something that involves jumping off furniture, getting out all their toys, filling something with water, or now sliding down the stairs! 

Also, yes, one has no pants and one has no shirt. I love staying home and I love 3 day a week preschool! 
I'm in no hurry for them to get big!

Shelby asks me to take pictures of her every day. So proud of her pony collection! 




J'adore! 

Grandpa Curtis came to visit us for a day and the girls had SO much fun with him as always! He played with them for hours and I got to blog. It was heaven. We also went to dinner and he got the girls cute hello kitty balloons. :) Such a fun grandpa!

Olives. Another day, another photo request. You don't have to ask Shel!



Grandma and Grandpa Thawley are doing some serious work to their backyard. Soon there will be a beautiful golf green with sand traps (or sand boxes if you ask the grandkids). 

When did these two get so big? Shelby sometimes picks out her own clothes, this was one of those days. The girls loves color! 

Who is spinning this one? 

Why it's her best bud Carter! They are inseparable!



That night things got crazy before bedtime!

I love these two so much. Because of their almost matching hair we pretend they are twins. They never fight, mostly because I think Cora scares poor Parker. Get used to it bud. Girls are super scary! She didn't want him to touch the blanket and gathered it as close as possible. So he just sat down with his orange and watched her. It was pretty funny. It was like the toddler version of putting your hand super close to someone's face and then saying "I'm not touching you!" 

No comments: