Mar 22, 2013

Let's Get Outta Here!


After being so sick and stuck in the house, we were all itching to get out and do something. So Daddy and Shelby got to work putting in a little garden out back. Both girls love checking on the plants every day, especially the strawberries and tomatoes. 


Shelby loved modeling her little Easter bonnet. Oh Target dollar section, you get us every time! 

Grow faster!

This is a very fun bubble maker but I seriously feel like I might pass out when I use it! 

While my parents were in Hawaii, we made sure to go and check on the 
great grandparents and Shelby's pink car. 


Trevor played golf with Grandpa and cousin Todd while the girls and I filled our cart at Trader Joe's with treats for the great grandparents. Maybe a few for us too...these bananas didn't survive long. YUM! 

The girls get so excited to pick out a new movie from Great Grandma's extensive cartoon collection to watch. This time they watched "Tinysaurus Saves the Day" or something like that. I dunno, it was about dinosaurs and they were very happy! 

We also spent some time under the "popcorn popping tree" that both gals were obsessed with. 









Daddy picked us up after his round of golf but first we had to check on the goats! 

One more time in the car too! Goodness I love matching shirts so much. 



Can you see the two Dove soaps that Cora is clutching? HAHAHAHA! This girl cracks me up. She loves to carry around bars of soap. We have to hide them from her at home, but she found a bunch in Lodi. 


Such a happy, clean girl!



We ended our night with some Mexican food from Cactus while we watched a couple of basketball games with great Grandpa and loved on (tortured) Great Grandpa's dog! Another successful trip. :) I am always so grateful that we live by family and my girls can spend time with their amazing great grandparents. 

No comments: