For weeks Shelby's class had been practicing for their Christmas performance. We enjoyed many previews at home, and it was such a serious thing that they even had a dress rehearsal!
Grandma was nice enough to meet us and help with Cora.
Baby girl wasn't very excited about watching the whole show.
I think they saw one song! With my mom's help Trevor and I were able to video and photograph the whole show! Yay! Thank you! Mom got a little emotional because it reminded her so much of me in my preschool performances in San Jose!
I think it was actually called their Winter Performance, but since it is private school, they can still say Christmas. Though if I had to guess based on nationality, then Christianity would be a minority in the class.
check out those names!
15 songs sung by 4 year olds! Can you believe it? I was so impressed!
Shelby was right in the front next to her best friend Kara. Her other best friend Grace is the blond behind them waving. She had some pretty crazy dance moves during the show and I think that's why she was in back. She is so funny! Shelby sang her heart out for every single song. It was the greatest performance I have ever seen, mostly because I made her.
caught a flash from another camera!
This dancing part was hilarious because they would get soooo close together and practically smack each other in the head. They danced their hearts out!
Each child got to perform a part of a song too. Shelby's was a spoken word poem about making gingerbread. I had already had that thing memorized after hearing her practice it so often!
There I am, trying my hardest not to move and shake the camera! Such a mom.
Now it's time to party!
Cora LOVES to party!
After a big day, sometimes you need apple juice and grandma. Being a star is so hard!
Oh just kidding, she had one more performance left in her!
interpretive dance?
fin.
No comments:
Post a Comment