Mar 30, 2010

The Easter Bunny Experience




































A few weeks ago we were in the mall and decided to get a picture with the Easter Bunny before things got too busy. It was quite an adventure. At first she was terrified and cried. Then she was only interested in the basket of egg toys that you get when you finish. We took a break and let her run around and look at the decorations. Finally, we tried again and it was a victory! She didn't cry, she sat on the bunny's lap, and she looked at the camera! Hooray! And now at the mall she waves at the bunny like crazy whenever we pass him (her?). Maybe somebody told Shelby about Easter baskets! Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Why is it that all Easter Bunnies are slightly creepy looking?! This one looks like they took him straight out of Alice in Wonderland...not as bad as others I have seen!

Grandpa C said...

The Easter Bunny looks very scary and I'm on Shelby's side on Bunny Terror Moments. If I were in a darkened room and that Bun snuck up on me, I would have a heart attack.