Jul 30, 2009

bathing beauty


hawaiian airlines charges for each piece of luggage, and so we all tried to pack as light as we could. packing light is NOT one of my talents, but i think i did pretty well except in one area: shelby's bathing suits. i couldn't choose between them so i brought all 7, yup 7. 


polka dots make her happy and chubby legs make me happy. 

ballerina baby loved chewing on the snorkeling gear. they were very good for teething. 

despite her look in this picture, she really liked playing in her shade/floaty thing.  i was very careful about the sun and the poor girl came home with zero tan. 

she was trying to escape from the cabana. she didn't get far. 

what's in here? 

she's got attitude. (this is my favorite bathing suit so it gets two pictures.)

ta-da! shelby got this suit at her baby shower last august.


"are you looking at my butt?"

2 comments:

Flip Flop Tans said...

I see why you had a hard time with her swimsuits, they are all so cute!!

Smith Family said...

I love that Shelby has 7 swimsuits! They're all adorable! I have to hold myself back from buying Sophie every cute suit I see! Don't you wish that we could love every swimsuit on us that we think is cute hanging on the rack?