Dec 11, 2008

brand new pjs

i love shelby's fleece pajamas. pink is so her color. 

my girl is almost 4 months old! wow!


here she is at about 3 weeks. such a cliche, but seriously i can't remember her being this little. or that tan, thanks jaundice!

shelby can reach out and grab things on purpose now. and it all goes right in her mouth. she loves her cold teething rings too. i love her face when she first feels the cold, she looks so confused. 


"are you looking at my butt?"


she likes tummy time for about 5 minutes and then hates it. 


miss shelby can watch an entire baby einstein video. and don't judge me. the dvd says 3 months and up. 

4 comments:

Janie said...

I don't know what to say. I just want to leave a comment to let you know, I approve of your post, but everything I want to say seems so "cheesy bloggish." Just know, you and shelby are my favorites.

megan&steve said...

Cute little lady & cute jammies & pink chair. I loved the baby einstein videos, I think Jake digged them too.

Amy E said...

I love the pink chair. We have two of those and the girls still love them at 3 and 5. I love the outfit with the snowman on the bootie. And the red polka dot outfit...oh my gosh! If I ever have another girl I'll have to find me one of those. Too cute. The car bouncer is awesome. Shelby is at such a cute age. How fun!

Ashley said...

Though all the pics for this post are super cute, I love, love, LOVE the second pic of Shelby sitting in her chair laughing! Miss you guys!