i love a happy ending. the newscasters were all crying after they showed this clip. they could hardly get through the weather report! i of course was also crying. you? :)
Yes, I'm crying! How absolutely precious. I'm so grateful to those men and women who sacrifice their time at home to serve our country, but I'm also so glad my husband doesn't do it. I don't know if I could stand it! Thanks for sharing that adorable clip.
3 comments:
Yes, I'm crying! How absolutely precious. I'm so grateful to those men and women who sacrifice their time at home to serve our country, but I'm also so glad my husband doesn't do it. I don't know if I could stand it! Thanks for sharing that adorable clip.
How precious!!!
Oh how sweet! My tears started up as soon as the little girl said "Daddy?" I love happy news clips.
Post a Comment