May 3, 2015

December on my iphone


Shelby made an adorable card to give to Santa. 

They wore their best Christmas dresses! It was still November, before Thanksgiving, so we were extremely prepared and didn't have to wait in a line! 
Grandma made sure to wear complimentary Christmas green! 
Cora held her princess kitten close and would NOT sit on his lap. 
Lots to discuss afterwards. 
Pregnanat mom sitting uncomfortably while awesome Grandma cooks and bakes with the kids!
cutie. 

We had it marked on our calendar for months!!! It was so cute. Great movie! It then led to many Grumpy Cat themed gifts!
Helping mom decorate-it took a long time to do it all! Daddy did an awesome job with our outside lights and even got his girls a sparkly princess castle for our lawn. 
Selfies after we drop off Shelby and wait the extra 15 minutes until preschool starts! 

In December we actually got some rain and even a few rainbows!


Shelby got to be the student of the week. That means she got to take home the treasure jar and fill it up with things around the house that we want to give away. The kids earn tokens all week for good behavior and then use the tokens to get things from the jar. She also got to fill out a poster all about her to share with her class. 
I loved her answers and drawings. LOL watch TV, she gets that from me for sure! 


Family Home Evening tradition: Baskin Robbins! Though we usually do the drive-thru.
Love that Costco tree so much!
So many pregnant selfies: 
December 2nd
Helping Brett with a college project-it was a bucket list! We did a scrapbook. It was pretty cool.
Fancy hair! She wanted me to take a picture so she could see it.
We miss her while she's at school.
Switched to Heparin at 37 weeks!
Uncle Brett found an awesome condo to move to in December. He and Trevor spent lots of time at Lowe's and at Ikea getting it all set up.
Wore this to a Cookie Party! I brought ones lovingly baked by Whole Foods. 
December 4th, 2014 

She's kuckoo for cocoa puffs. 

A cozy spot to watch a Christmas movie.
We had been meaning to do this project for years! I had to get it done before my sweet baby arrived. Just like I had read online, the hardest part is getting the paper off the crayons! We had fun. 
December 5th
Putting things away in Uncle Brett's new place. 
She could always find me on the couch. She loved touching the baby bump and feeling her kick the most. It weirded out Trevor and Shelby.
Church day December 7th 
Cutie with her Christmas drawing and our little dancing fool.


 She is so sweet.

Monday December 8th 
I loved dressing my pregnant belly. It will always be the most fun time to buy clothes! 
On our way to pick up Shelby. Her only naps of the day.
Ewwww! Found him under our garbage can!


Showing off the baymax ornaments they made for Family Home Evening. 
My littlest cuties.

Double duty: countdown to baby (22nd) and then Christmas!
Going to give the binky one more shot. (spoiler: it didn't work-again!)
December 12th 
By the end I had this extra skin thing at the bottom of the belly, Cora said my belly looked like a manatee or elephant seal. How very descriptive! 
From the night we went to a million parties. Finishing up at Chuck E Cheese.
Saturday, December 13th 
Recovering from that mega party day. One of my favorite things ever, setting stuff on top of my belly! Had to be a bowl of ice cream! It's a pregnant lady's right. 
Someone is laughing at his pregnant wife! :) 
December 14th 
For real though. Oh that was the softest shirt! 
By this point my belly hit my legs when I went up the stairs! 
Rain! Last week of school! Baby is almost here! Santa is coming soon! YAY! 
Carl's Jr. date with Daddy and Mommy=happy girl 
helping Uncle Brett some more with his house stuff. 
Shelby is still wishing she could have had bad eyes and gotten glasses!
Tuesday December 16th
my favorite comfy shirt-from Target.
Tuesday, December 16th
Last Tuesday before the baby 
I hosted the last Campbell Ward Mother's Group of the year, because it would be way harder to do after the baby, and it gave us great incentive to super clean the house! It was the first time I had anyone from the ward over. The house was a big hit and toys were everywhere. Probably around 15 moms? Crazy town, but so fun, and the house was so great for entertaining!!! Cora made friends with Tanner, she knows the best way-with secret candy from the candy drawer! Brilliant! There aren't any girls she is friends with in her nursery class, but she's just fine hanging with the boys. 

Wednesday, December 17th Last Wednesday before the baby.
Wednesday December 17th
last Wednesday before the baby 
We went to Frye's for a few last Christmas gifts, but these girls wanted these As Seen On TV Snackeez cups right now, no waiting! I'll never forget walking around in that place-it was so hard, I could barely make it down one aisle. No position worked, walking, sitting, laying down, it all hurt, it all made it hard to breathe. Cute big baby coming soon! 
Love that chalkboard too! 
Dancing queen! 
Thursday, December 18th
Last Thursday before the baby
Cora LOVES apples, she will eat them all day long. 

Baby definitely will love Orales Mexican food when she arrives. We ate there all the time! 
Hi big sister! 
Lots of fun things on our fridge from both girls! So proud of them. 
Friday December 19th
Last Friday before baby'
Last day of school!
Pajama day! 
Friday December 19th
all black is my friend. 
Saturday December 20th
Last Saturday before the baby
Last errands before baby
Hello Target! I will miss you! 
Loved watching Once Upon A Time with the girls-because Elsa and Anna's mom was one of 3 sisters! The girls were soooooo excited. 
Shelby went to Gilroy Gardens with Grace! 
She also had time to make "a manger for the baby" 
Last Sunday before the baby! The night before I had to call into the doctor because I was having so many scary contractions. They had been going on for days, but they get really bad at night. She said if they got regular or closer together to come into the hospital. Somehow I was able to go to sleep! She had dropped about a week and a half before, and I could so feel the difference. My belly was hitting my legs when I walked, but I could breathe easier. It was the first time in my life where I actually felt like I could deliver a baby myself. Makes sense since this was the farthest along I had ever been. 39 weeks and one day. 

We dropped off the girls with Grandma and Grandpa since we had to be at the hospital before the sun came up! Trevor played video games. I had already gotten everything ready for Christmas the week before-like everything-we were totally ready for Santa. 
I dressed my bump for the last time. 
Wore this one the day before I had Shelby. 
A white shirt so you get the full view. Hello 39 weeks and 2 days! And SO MANY CONTRACTIONS. Ouch. All the time!

We can't wait to meet you little baby girl! 

No comments: