So...from the end of April until now, July 23rd, so many thing happened...
Uncle Brett returned!
We bought a house in Campbell and moved! For good. Forever.
So many open houses. This house is the ONE!
Summertime swim lessons
Cora got glasses!
twinners.
And a few days after this picture I went for almost 2 months without driving a car and didn't leave the house for a week and on and on and on because I've been so sick for the best reason.
Hello baby! I'm so glad we moved from that house because now it will always remind me of throwing up and sleeping all day and triscuits and apple juice, yuck. Also noted: I have the best husband ever. In the 9 years we have been married, this was the most romantic and loving thing he's ever done...taking care of me and the girls all this time when I so literally could barely move or function at all. How are we all not only children? Brutal. Still pregnant, still on zofran but at least I'm a functioning human/wife/mother again! 17 weeks and counting.
2 comments:
We've missed you and glad you're back. We're hoping you enjoy your vacation and then returning to your new home. I'm sure Trevor has already scoped out the local Lowes or Home Depot. We look forward to seeing you and the girls when you get back and lucky me gets to return to Stanford. Enjoy having your brother home, I'm anxious to visit with him.
That picture of the 3 siblings is such a great shot of all of you! The one of the twinners in their matching glasses is pretty cute too. Love you guys. Yay for baby!!!
Post a Comment