Soccer! Playing on an all-girl YMCA soccer league with no games, only a Saturday practice was a perfect choice for Shelby's first soccer experience. They just learned, the parents were all involved the whole time, the weather was always warm, even into October, and we learned that Shelby just isn't that into soccer! I think we will give it another try next year, but I'm thinking we're safe from the soccer trap! Honestly, she would have to be olympics good for us to dedicate our lives to soccer. I'm just sayin'. Her favorite thing about soccer was putting on her "costume" as she called it.
"C'mon Shelby! Let's gooooooooooooo!" Such a cute little cheerleader! Cora's favorite thing about soccer practice was finding mud and/or gross puddles and then playing in it. We usually wore boots, but she would just take them off. Whatever. I don't mind having girls who like to get dirty once in a while!
On the last day of practice the parents of that little girl finally gave up trying to make her play soccer (she was 3 and only 4 months older than Cora). Puh-lease. They were serious soccer people too, you could tell. All the little girl wanted to do was play in the grass with Cora! So they finally let her just be a 3 year old. They were cute together.
Photo bombed by Cora!
Yay! We're done! The coach gave out the cutest goodie bags full of Hello Kitty party stuff along with their medals, so Shelby thinks she's the best coach ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment