Nov 14, 2013

birthdays and surgery

Right after they finished moving in, Grandma Kathi and Grandpa Curtis came to visit so we could celebrate Shelby and Kathi's birthdays and so Curtis could have surgery at Stanford. Bummer for him but we made the most of their visit! 
While they were visiting, our Pottery Barn Kids costumes came in the mail! Yay!

Party time! 

Snow cone maker!!!

Humongous blow up ball you can ride in??? WOW! 

And these magnetic toys? Best present ever! They play with them every day! And fight over them too.
More for Christmas please Grandpa Curtis? 

Awesome presents! Thanks for visiting and we are so glad the surgery was a success! 

1 comment:

Grandpa C said...

Why of course I'll leave a comment. I'm looking old in my pictures, but better that than the option. I think the pictures in all of your blog shots of late are great. I of course just love the parties.