The day after we moved into our house in San Jose, we met our neighbors across the street. Allison was sitting in a chair in her front yard watching her 3 boys play, so I walked over and introduced myself and she then told me that they had A. just moved in 2 weeks before us B. she had 4 little boys and C.that she had her 4th boy just 5 days before that via c-section, her other 3 had been natural delivery. I started panicking for her, but she was so calm! We've been friends ever since. I asked her about that the other day and she said she probably seemed calm because she was on drugs! True that! So here we are, one year later, on our way across the street for Connor's first birthday party. Matching of course. Because when I'm in the mood for a color I subconsciously dress us all the same!!!
Hey birthday boy! He's the sweetest, happiest baby EVERRRRRRR.
The kids just had fun playing and nobody was seriously injured. Hooray!
We combined all of our ikea kids furniture, as we do for every party. :)
Men talking. It's serious folks.
Thanks girls, for giving all the adults the best laugh!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristi made Connor that shirt! So crafty! They recently moved here so that her husband could be a strength coach for San Jose State football.
I only told Allison once that this was their last first birthday party. :) No crying!
Allison's sister, niece and mom came out from South Carolina for the party too!
One of Daddy and Cora's favorite games...he holds her like this and asks "Where's Cora?"
Connor was not a big fan of the cake
at all.
Grandma came to help him get excited!
The his older brothers joined in.
And Connor showed that he may be the youngest, but he is tough! Gotcha Carter!
Kids love Trevor. He's so fun!
So she found some broccoli and didn't want anymore cake. Not making that up. So weird.
Yay for the birthday boy! His little cousin will be 1 in two months!
Peace out Spencer. :)
Imagine the whistling from a western, these two just can't help but fight each other! Time for the photographer to break it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment