The week before her birthday, Shelby got to go to a Giants game with Daddy, Grandma Cindy,and Grandpa Rich! She was looking so cute and we were both so excited that she got to wear the festive bow that Grandma Cindy got her! She brought back a shirt for me, a seal for Cora, and a Giants wand and crown for herself. Shelby was most excited about being tall enough to ride the BIG coke bottle slide without Grandma helping or anything! Oh and I think there was some baseball played as well. They had fun though we are bummed about our boys this season. We can't win the World Series every year I guess! :)
While she was gone I used that time to shop for her birthday! It's hard to find the time in the summer to do some secret shopping. Good thing I went that night because the Palace Pets section at Target looked like this! Wow! We weren't the only ones to have downloaded that free app that ended up not being so free when you just HAVE to buy the toys to go with it! Between Target and Toys R Us I was able to get the ones she wanted thank goodness!
This little cutie is worth every penny!
The next week we had to visit Lodi quickly again, and it was perfect because the last time at her "party" Great Grandpa told me to get whatever she really wanted and then he would pay me back. He is all about us getting what we really want! So I ordered Shelby the Turbo toys from Amazon that she has been begging for over and over and over! Since we went back that week she was able to open the gifts in front of Grandpa, and he definitely thought snail toys were a little weird but he was happy that Shelby was happy! A snail racing taco truck? Okay then!


No comments:
Post a Comment