other people think they have the best mom, but sorry rest of the world. i do! i won the mom lottery and got the most awesome mom ever. she wins the prize for being the most selfless, loving, patient, kind, fun, kind, and cool mom. she is my best friend and i love her so much! even after a full day together i still sometimes have to call her later that night. just 'cause. in the above picture she is helping me cut my 3rd birthday cake. so this is about the same age as shelby is right now. :) my girls are so lucky to have her for a grandma! love you mom!
2 comments:
Its hard to comment after that post you know - for I think your mom is AWESOME but I, for obvious reasons, can't verily say I agree with the post. You understand. But I liked your post - I can say that.
Alisha, you do look so very much like Shelby. I thought she resembled Trevor, but I am so wrong. I thought you photo-shopped your mom into a picture with Shelby. Keep up the great picture taking, you are getting better every day.
Post a Comment