Oct 17, 2010

finally!

it is cold enough for shelby to wear her uggs! hooray!
and {yay} for being able to spend a little more on stuff, since shelby can share with her sister!


this is shelby's bike that she got for her birthday, as you can see if we would have known it was going to be a girl we probably would have bought a pink one! but hey, a girl can't have everything pink, that would be crazy! she loves her bike so much, so clearly the colors work for her.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love you blog banner (or whatever that part is called) picture! Perfect for the season. So glad I got to see you and Shelby when I was in town last week. Next time I see you, it won't be 2 years!

the Queen of the Castle said...

YES! Cooler weather, baby Uggs and little sisters to share with! LOVE IT!