
it seems like i have been waiting FOREVER for new moon the movie! excited doesn't even cover it. trevor and i are repeating our twilight tradition this year. i already bought the tickets for the 10am friday showing, not because it will be sold out but so that trevor can't back out! ;) and wonderful grandma and grandpa will babysit. ladies from the ward are going to the midnight showing again but i don't want to deal with screaming teenagers. i want to enjoy my movie with my hubby! and also stephanie meyer's oprah visit today was pretty disappointing...though on oprah's website they did an extra interview and she said that her mom is constantly asking her to finish midnight sun!!!!! stephanie did say that she does what her mom says. hooray! personally, i think the leaked fragment i read was my favorite of all of the books. and i am also excited that they are making a movie out of stephanie's other book, the host. did i mention i am a stephanie meyer superfan? yeah, i'm a nerd. a very happy one though! ONE WEEK TO GO!
4 comments:
Hey! I can't wait for New Moon either. This year I'm not headed to the midnight showing-because of the screaming teenagers either.
Side note: Stephenie Meyer is in my stake and has given Steve's dad (her stake pres) autographed copies of each of her books AND invited them to movie premiers. LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still have not met the lovely lady myself.
I didn't know they were doing a movie of The Host! So exciting! Ok - you've got me excited to reread them in the next week.
amen alisha! i'm so excited too! good call on the earlier showing. i barely heard the movie last year because every scene was screams and claps! horray for midnight sun, can't wait:) have fun!
Where do you get all your info? I'm interested to see how Host turns out.
Post a Comment