here's what kept me busy:





"how to stuff a wild zucchini" (mormon romance) what a cute little book, it was perfect for summer. great one mom!

i read this one in hawaii and hmmmm. well, let's just say i put it in the bag that went to goodwill. not my favorite book. it had funny parts, and i do love food, but there was sooo much cussing. and she complained, alot. it's possible that my expectations were too high on this one!
i hope the movie is better!

now this one was great. though just fyi, this isn't an official book and was not authorized by in n out. it talked about the family behind the chain and their history along with the history of the entire fast food industry as it relates to in n out. as a complete fanatic i was totally engrossed in the story. but my warning to anyone who thinks about reading it, get ready to crave in n out the whole entire time you read it. i thought i loved it all before (the scriptures on the cups and stuff, the secret menu, the coolness, the refusal to franchise, the awesome service, um-the food, etc.) but now that i read this i am officially a superfan.

the sequel to the AWESOME book Hunger Games (thanks janie) was so good! I love a quick read but I can't wait for the third book!
now i am going to forget all about books because summer is over and all of the Fall TV shows are starting again. HOORAY!!!!! Glee starts this week and i am so happy. i must have watched the pilot episode like 7 times this summer and i even downloaded one of the songs from itunes. i'm a nerd.
2 comments:
Do you own Catching Fire? If so, I'd love to borrow it. I just read Hunger Games about 2 months ago and didn't even realize book 2 was coming out so soon.
I love that show! I also can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance. Wednesdays are my day! I just finished a mormon romance series by Anita Stansfield that was really good. The Barrington Family Saga, there are 4 books in the series. They are good if you want something new to read.
Post a Comment