I'm jealous! But not jealous enough to not want to see pics! Enjoy and get a nice tan for me :)
Ummm... WAY jealous!
I hate you. K, that was the first thing that came to my mind but I swear I don't mean it. Do you know how hot it is in the valley right now? ps - I have a bday present for Shelby. I need your address but you are probably too busy to email it to me. Whatever Alisha, whatever:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm jealous! But not jealous enough to not want to see pics! Enjoy and get a nice tan for me :)
Ummm... WAY jealous!
I hate you. K, that was the first thing that came to my mind but I swear I don't mean it. Do you know how hot it is in the valley right now?
ps - I have a bday present for Shelby. I need your address but you are probably too busy to email it to me. Whatever Alisha, whatever:)
Post a Comment