May 14, 2009

5.14.05

our fourth anniversary is today! hooray!
i am so happy to be married for eternity to my best friend!

i love looking at our wedding photos and remembering our exciting day! i feel so lucky to have such great friends and family who all made our day so special. and my mom and dad sure know how to throw a party!




































9 comments:

megan&steve said...

Happy Anniversary & what cute action photos.
You are one happy family!

heathyjane said...

oh I love this! I cant believe it was so long ago. the pictures are just gorgeous.

heathyjane said...

and... happy anniversary!

Becky said...

What a great post. love all the pics!

Smith Family said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful bride you were! Gorgeous pictures! I forgot that we got married just two months apart. Our 4 year anniversary is coming up July 16th!

Smith Family said...

I was just looking at the pictures again and saw my mom!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

I love looking at pictures from your wedding! Happy anniversary!

Amy E said...

I remember seeing some of these pictures at convention in July 2005, sitting in the MGM Grand thinking, "Oh my gosh! It's Alicia!" and thinking what a small world we live in...

dani said...

your wedding pictures are so beautiful! i'm so happy for your little fam:)