thanks to brett being on spring break, we headed over to the beach house for a few days.

part of the view. pictures just don't do it justice.
trevor and i took shelby down to "hidden beach park" and no i won't tell you where it is.

higher daddy!
is this really a dolphin? cause it looks pretty beat up.

we didn't make it down to the beach, but we did sun ourselves on the deck. and grandma cindy taught shelby how to close the little animals of her new beach house toy.

do you like my goofy hat?

shelby got to experience the santa cruz beach boardwalk for the first time. (it was sooo packed!)


and she at least got to taste the bag of candy from marini's. next year shel!
1 comment:
Ahhh....can I come to the beach house? That sounds relaxing. :) Looks like you had fun. Shelby is so precious and getting so big. I love your mom. She's always got a big smile on her face. I bet she's an awesome grandma. :)
Post a Comment