my camera is broken. i must have dropped it one too many times.
now we get to buy a new one! fun! so, i am looking for camera suggestions! thanks.
at least the flip works fine:
and on a side note: seriously what is with all of the facebook over-shares ?
4 comments:
stop the cuteness already! Mother Pew would be very sad and mournful if she saw how much fun shelby has with her grandma.
Shelby has got to be the happiest baby I've ever met.
To clarify: Mother Pew is my mom - and she would be sad because she doesn't get to spend much time with her grandbaby.
I really like canon cameras even though i own a sony. my sony camera works really great too i just think that canons are more user friendly.
also, that's so funny that you posted that about facebook because i was thinking that exact same thing! i've only read my sisters and even i was like, "ok did you really post that for EVERYONE to read"
so funny
Such a happy girl! I just love that giggle! I hope our babies stay so sweet forever! We got a flip video camera for Christmas and I love taking short clips of Mackenzi...so quick and easy! Although I have yet to attempt to post a video on the blog...one of these days!
Post a Comment