Jan 25, 2009

sleeves.

so guess what, i love weddings. (my blog list has an unhealthy amount of wedding blogs.) but what i really love is when i see a wedding dress with sleeves! it makes me giddy. so since i won't be getting married again, please won't someone else get hitched and wear one of those fabulous dresses that were actually designed with sleeves?
 designer: j.crew 
designer: joan shum


i will be a bridesmaid and wear this j. crew bridesmaid dress:


thanks.

4 comments:

dani said...

I would totally wear that first dress! Too bad I'm not getting married either. Lol

Ashley said...

How did you know that is the dress you will be wearing at my wedding?! This is just one of many reasons you're my bff

megan&steve said...

beautiful! You have awesome taste!

Janie said...

I would have totally worn that first dress and looked fabulous in it. Plus, it is different, and I like that. Holding Shelby is my favorite thing besides sleeping. She is a marshmellow and I love it. K - FOR REAL, I want to plan a day when I come visit you, but I don't want to bring the cutest terrorist. What Saturdays do you have available?