Jan 15, 2009

roll over! good shelby!


rolling over is such a great trick that shelby likes to do it all day long! and baby girl loves her winnie the pooh spinny-play-thingy from grandpa curtis and grandma kathi. she got it at Christmas and it is so cool that she can kind of play with it now!

i can't help but say "shelby" in a baby voice, sorry! it is a really fun name to say. and *bonus* this video made it look like i have man hands. 


4 comments:

Smith Family said...

You sound fine and your hand doesn't look manly!!! I know what you mean though. I always wish I could take my voice or self out of the videos and just have her!

alisha said...

i know! i try to not talk while i have the camera on, but i can't help it! :) it's a memory.

Parkinson Family said...

Cute! Great job rolling Shelby! I am realizing that I have THE most annoying baby voice as I play back video recordings of Mackenzi!

megan&steve said...

Way to go baby Shelby! You do NOT have man hands.