Dec 14, 2008

here's the latest


shelby sucks her thumb! 

i think it is just darling. she enjoys her whole hand on occasion, but really it is her tiny thumb that soothes her. and when it is in combination with her favorite pink bunny blanket, she is so happy!

this weekend she got her first cold. i was totally devastated. but daddy to the rescue, nose-cleaning with that little blue suction thing (i am terrified of it), steam showers, reassuring me that it wasn't my fault, etc.! she is improving thank goodness.
 
oh and she is turning into such a daddy's girl, so funny. i was sitting next to trevor, holding shelby, while he was playing x-box. he had his head phones on and was super focused. so, shelby wanted his attention, really badly. and she kept leaning over and making the loudest noises while just staring at him. it was like she was saying "hey dad, dad, dad, dad, DAD!" 

and so it begins. 

1 comment:

michelle said...

Oh My!
She is getting so much older... and cuter!
We miss you guys being around! So... I thought I mailed you a clip weeks ago... I just found it in the car under the seat. I'll mail it out with your christmas card tomorrow, I promise!!!
Michelle