candy. costumes. treats. tricks. i heart halloween! this year we got together with our cute cousins. halloween is more fun with little ghouls and boys running around. they were darth vader. yoda. princess laia. super girl. wolverine. and a pumpkin.
shelby had two costumes, because trevor and i couldn't agree on just one. she was equally annoyed by both of them. she was a Wiggly Worm for me (since i was a butterfly-or really a casual friday butterfly with sweatshirt. jeans. and wings) and she was a Lobster for trevor (who was indiana jones) she didn't want her candy so trevor and i graciously stepped in.
2 comments:
First of all - very few blogs make me laugh, but YOURS always makes me laugh and let me tell you why: The things you put Shelby through and her expressions are hilarious and you are funny. I HEART that you put her in two costumes. I miss her. Please thank your folks again for the food and cake and letting us take it to go.
Alisha!! Thank you thank you thank you for inviting me to your blog! I love it. I read every post and looked at all the pictures. Your little Shelby is ADORABLE! I love all the cute things you put her through, and I'm glad she's a good sport. :) So good to see your folks too. I'm sure they're loving being grandparents! You look good, girl! Motherhood suits you. :) Please check out my blog as well!
Post a Comment