Oct 19, 2008

Cousin Love


Tasha, Jasmine, Sanjay and angry Shelby


Here are the girls, together at last: Tasha, Sophie, and Jasmine. 

Um, how many people does it take to set up a pack and play???

Dallas and tiny Shelby. Dallas, her brother Payton, and sister Riley were the first cousins that Shelby met! It is so great to all live in Dublin together! 

And here are Aaron and Cami in Fresno. 


Shelby is lucky to have so many wonderful cousins. She loves them all and can't wait to meet the rest during the holidays! Thanks to everyone for washing their hands and being so sweet. :) 

5 comments:

Jen said...

Shelby is so cute, thanks for inviting me to your blog!

michelle said...

Alisha,
I'm SO GLAD you have a blog so we can keep tabs on this cutie.... Look at that smile!!! She's darling! Can't wait to see you soon.
Michelle
Oh, we have a blog too... check us out welcometoourzoo.blogspot.com

Parkinson Family said...

HOORAY! You started a blog! I'm so excited to be able to see updated pictures of that little Shelby! Her chubby cheeks are too precious! You dress her so cute with her pretty bows! I'm sure everyone just wants to eat her up! My mom mentioned that your grandma showed her very cute one month pictures at church!

heathyjane said...

I am so glad you have a blog! Now I can keep up with you guys ALL the time!

your "+one" is gorgeous!

Britney said...

Yay! I'm so dang excited about your blog! Shelby is adorable. She looks just like you. I really need to call you! With the 3 hour time difference, it never seems like the right time when I think about calling. We found out something funny/disturbing about our Provo apartment that I want to tell you about.