"How exciting" you say, "two comments!" "But wait - they are from the same person, dang that Janie." I know I know, I just wanted to see your blog again. I will be your best blog stalker!
Thanks for inviting me to see your blog, Alisha! Your little girl is absolutely adorable! Aren't girls just so much fun! I can't remember your last name to add you to my blog list, so please let me know!
3 comments:
hurray!!!!!!!!!!
"How exciting" you say, "two comments!" "But wait - they are from the same person, dang that Janie." I know I know, I just wanted to see your blog again. I will be your best blog stalker!
Thanks for inviting me to see your blog, Alisha! Your little girl is absolutely adorable! Aren't girls just so much fun! I can't remember your last name to add you to my blog list, so please let me know!
Post a Comment